At NUMAPACK we strive to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data provided by our clients / users. Therefore, in terms of data protection, NUMAPACK applies Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Responsible for the processing of personal data:
NUMAPACK S.L., (hereinafter, "NUMAPACK")
Address: Carrer d'Alexandre de Cabanyes 40, 1r 2a, 08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
Registration data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 44,110 Folio 61, Page B-447,232
Purpose of the treatment
- Identify users correctly;
- Respond to inquiries and provide the information requested by users through the web form;
- Respond to requests for commercial intermediation that, where appropriate, users may make;
- Study and understand the needs of users to improve their experience on the website;
- Performing basic administrative functions;
-Also, only if you give your consent to do so, personal data will be used to send the Newsletter, as well as electronic commercial communications related to NUMAPACK products and services. In each commercial communication that the user receives, they will be informed of the procedures enabled so that they can freely oppose the processing of their data for commercial purposes. Acceptance to send commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI.
We inform you that NUMAPACK will not use personal data for profiling, or for automated decision-making.
All the data requested through the Web and marked with an asterisk are mandatory, since they are necessary to properly serve the user.
The data provided will be kept as long as the user does not request its deletion. And once its deletion has been requested, the data will be kept blocked until the limitation periods of responsibilities in accordance with the Law have elapsed.
Likewise, in cases where the intervention of NUMAPACK is requested for commercial intermediation, personal data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship between the parties. Once said commercial relationship ends, personal data will be kept blocked until the limitation periods have elapsed in accordance with tax, commercial and accounting regulations.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for data processing is the consent provided by the user.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in those cases where the commercial intermediation of NUMAPACK is requested for the acquisition of packaging material, the legal basis for the treatment of the data will be the execution of the corresponding commercial agreement that exists or may exist between the parties.
Users' personal data may be disclosed to third party service providers. NUMAPACK endeavors to verify that all its providers apply the principles of the GDPR and that these providers only process the data for specific purposes in accordance with NUMAPACK's instructions.
In the case that you request the commercial intermediation of NUMAPACK, the personal data will be transferred to packaging manufacturing companies. Some of the packaging manufacturing companies are located outside the European Economic Area, so your personal data may be subject to international transfers. You can request, at any time, additional information about the data transfers made by NUMAPACK.
Likewise, we inform you that NUMAPACK may transfer personal data to Administrations, Courts and Tribunals and to other authorities that require it, in accordance with the Law.
Rights of the Interested Party
The user, as an interested party, can exercise the following rights:
Right to request access to their personal data: Anyone has the right to know if NUMAPACK processes personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data.
Right to request rectification of your data: That is, to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you without undue delay.
Right to request the deletion of your data (right to be forgotten): That is, the right to obtain, without undue delay from the person responsible for the treatment, the deletion of the personal data that concerns you, when any of the following circumstances occur:
- When the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- When the interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with the provisions of section a) of article 6.1 of the RGPD, or in section a) of article 9.2 of the RGPD, and this is not based on another legal basis .
When the interested party opposes the treatment and other legitimate reasons for the treatment do not prevail, in accordance with the provisions of article 21.1 and 21.2 of the RGPD.
- When personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- When personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established in the Law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the person responsible for the treatment.
- When the personal data have been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society according to article 8.1 of the RGPD.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: you will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment the limitation of the treatment of the data that are priced by the standard and are:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- When the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment by exercising their right of opposition in accordance with the provisions of article 21.1RGPD, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right to data portability: you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without This is prevented by the person responsible for providing them.
- Right to object to treatment: the right of the interested party to object, at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the fact that personal data that concerns them are subject to treatment.
- Right to withdraw the consent given: the interested party has the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data at any time.
You can exercise your rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller of NUMAPACK at any of the following addresses:
Address: Carrer d'Alexandre de Cabanyes 40, 1r 2a, 08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
For the effective exercise of your rights, you must accompany, along with your request, a photocopy of the corresponding document to prove your identity (NIF, DNI, etc.).
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to go to the State Data Protection Agency to file a claim, if you consider that any of your rights have been violated. Through the following link, you will find the contact details of the aforementioned Agency. http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php
The personal data collected through this Website are stored in databases under the responsibility of NUMAPACK, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
The website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by NUMAPACK. Therefore, NUMAPACK does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices.
Please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours before providing your personal information to these third-party websites.
For more information, you can consult our Cookies Policy (link).